I am particularly drawn to natural forms rock formations, wood, sea and riverscapes. I use mixed media to depict these including acrylics, watercolours, pastels and inks. More recently I've been exploring these elements using a microscope producing interesting and unique effects.
I took art to A'Level at Harrow Art School and followed this with degree level Batchelor of Education majoring in art at Portsmouth Polytechnic.
In the past 10 years I have participated in a varied range of classes, events and projects including:
* Art house open studios in Richmond 2008 & 2009
* Exhibition in Putney Art Theatre 2009
* Group exhibition at Landmark Arts Centre, Teddington 2010
* Private commissions 2011 on
* Group exhibitions in Riverhouse Arts Centre 2016 & 2017
* Participation in Pintar Rapido event, Chelsea 2017
* Elmbridge Moving Art exhibitions 2017